January 14, 2013

Movies.


A few days ago I went to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower with my friend Caitlin.  It made us both laugh and cry and we both left eager to read the book.  For those that don’t know, the story is about an introverted teenage boy, who struggles with mental problems, as he starts his first year of high school- I know that doesn’t explain much but I really don’t want to give anything away.  Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Paul Rudd play the three main characters.  It’s been a while since I’ve seen such a good movie at the cinema and so my faith in new films has been restored. 

This movie has definitely made it onto my list of favorites and I thought why not share them with you.  So without further ado, and in no particular order, here are some of my favorite movies {so far}:

1. 500 Days of Summer


2. It's Kind of a Funny Story


3. Beginners


4. Ceremony


5. Ruby Sparks


6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower


X.

2 comments: